Affordable Support for High Growth Enterprises
Strategic Management Partners is an independent consultancy. Many of our clients benefit from reduced-cost consultancy through our access to various funds. We provide strategic planning advice, training, coaching and support to large and small organisations across a wide range of sectors to provide proven process improvements. Find out more about our latest product, Check Invest, a service for entrepreneurs, investors and fund-raisers:
Raising Alternative Finance Through Crowdfunding
Our founder and principal consultant Clive Bonny has over 25 years of commercial experience in delivering bottom-line benefits for client teams from the MD to the receptionist.
With many years of advisory experience with Investors in People, Innovation and Enterprise Agencies Clive has produced many national award-winning projects.
Clive Bonny has authored an e-book – Writing Rites and Wrongs to promote effective written communications in all formats for anyone needing to share information quickly and professionally in our new world of diverse digital and print readers.
Writing Rites and Wrongs is available on Amazon Unlimited for a limited time and available to purchase – find out more here
Our Latest Awards
We are grateful to have received recognition from trade bodies in the sectors we support
- Business Continuity Planning
- Background Personnel Security Vetting
- The Responsible Business Standard
- Environmental and Social Governance
- Innovation and Intellectual Property protection
- Mediation and accelerated dispute resolution
- The Royal Society of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
- UK British Angels Association
- The Institute of Consulting
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- The Organisation for Responsible Businesses
- Chambers of Commerce
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Wired Sussex Technology Forum
- Civil Mediation Council
- Institute of Patentees and Inventors
- Authors Licensing and Collecting Society
Traders are responsible for making sure the products they offer and sell to consumers are accurately described. It is important to ensure that consumers have the right information about the products they are being offered so that they can decide whether or not they want to purchase them.